Privacy and Security Policy
- 1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- As a general rule, there is no need to input personal information (except for e-mail) when you visit our website. When you browse our webpages or inquire services, the server will automatically create a log, which stores information on the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time of your access, your browser and operating system, and the webpages you have read or used. The purpose is to identify the visitors so we can provide better services or carry out statistical analysis which will help us make our website more useful to visitors.
- When you register with us as a member to receive more customized services, e.g. e-Message, the personal information you provide will not be disclosed to any third party or used for other purposes unless with your prior consent or as required by law.
- 2. Information Security and Protection
- Our web site has firewall installed to prevent hacking and unauthorized access. We also have invasion detection and instant response system to shore up the protection.
- 3. Information or e-mail Transmission Policy
- Our e-Message contains news release, financial regulations, and important financial measures. After obtaining your consent to receive e-Message, our website will send you the e-Message by mail, in which we will note that the mail is from BOMA. You can also discontinue the e-Message service on this website.
- 4. Self-protection Measures
- Please safeguard your personal information, e-mail account and password. To protect your interest, exercise extreme discretion when you provide personal information, in particular password, to others.